In celebration of the glorious summer we have had, and as promised to all my loyal followers, it is time to do my;
Subscribers September Giveaway.
This is what is included;
1 x Jane Austen Pen in gift box.
These are really hard to get hold of. I replied to 3 email alerts before I was lucky enough to get one.
1 x Jane Austen £2 coin.
The coin is legal tender in the UK, but my guess is you will want to keep it. It is new and in mint condition in a protective case.
1 x Pemberley fridge magnet.
1 x Mr Darcy & Elizabeth Bennet Christmas tree ornaments.
1 x National Trust lunch bag.
I am also throwing in a postcard from Pemberley and Rosings, (Lyme Park and Belton Woods, P & P 1995)
And for lovers of the 2005 film, I have also included a pin badge of Keira Knightley and Matthew Macfadyen. Considering he only smiles a couple of times In the whole entire film, this is a special thing to own.
Plus, hidden in your package will also be a couple of little surprises not in the picture below, (wouldn’t be a surprise otherwise) but I know you will like them.
So, how to enter.
- You must be a subscriber to my site.
- Answer 1 easy question correctly.
- Email me your answer.
So, I given the question a lot of thought and have decided to base it on one of my books I think you will have all read, (especially if you came over with me from FanFiction)
It will be from, Mr Darcy’s Proposal. Chapter 16.
Question; What did Miss Bingley find in the blanket box?
So, don’t waste any time. You have a week to get your answer to me.
Please read the T & C below. They are just the normal jargon but by entering I will take it you have read & agreed to them.
Till next week,
Terms & Conditions
- You must be a subscriber to my site. Giveaway is for subscribers only.
- No purchase is necessary.
- The answer MUST be correct.
- Only ONE entry per person.
- Only ONE giveaway bundle is on offer.
- The answer MUST be sent to my email address. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Do not post the answer in the comment section, as this will void the giveaway.
- Email answer must be received by midnight GMT (UK time) Friday 5th October. Any entries received after this date will not be count.
- One subscriber will be selected at random from all the entries received by an impartial third party.
- Winner will be notified one day after closing date by email and must confirm their address for delivery of giveaway goodies.
- Winner must agree to their first name and county/state being published on my sites. Actual address and last name will, of course, be kept strictly private.
- The items are non-transferable, and there are no cash alternatives to the items mentioned, either in whole or in part.
- By entering, all eligible entrants agree to abide by each and all these terms and conditions.